1) See the good in every human being.
2) Shift the focus of my awareness away from myself, my needs, and and my expectations. To see the world as others see it, at minimum, and to see the world as it actually is, at best.
3) Ponder the things I don’t know anything about, and also the breadth of my lack of knowledge.
4) Let go of the arrogant assumption that something I don’t immediately comprehend is bizarre, chaotic, or senseless.
5) Embrace the peace and serenity that is offered to me each and every moment.